Video at the bottom of the page
'Built to Perform' is not a tag line or slogan but was the design objective for the Trevor James Renaissance range of brass instruments.
With over 25 years of design experience Trevor James knows how important instrument design is in helping players achieve their musical goals. To this end Trevor James spent several years working closely with brass players and designers to determine the designs and features required to create a range of brass instruments, which will enable players to reach these goals.
With a range of design features unique to the Trevor James Renaissance range of brass, including the new TJ acoustic bell brace, we believe that the Trevor James Renaissance brass range has set a new standard in brass manufacture and design and is clearly ‘Built to Perform’.
- Bore size: 0.465” (11.8mm)
- Bell diameter: 4.92” (125mm)
- Bell material: yellow brass
- Finish: bright silver plate with gold slides & valve caps
- Valve material: stainless steel
- 1st valve thumb saddle/ fixed 3rd valve ring
- Cupronickel slides
- 2 water keys
- Double Tuning slide braces
- Full bell engraving
- Luxury pearl shell piece decoration
- TJ acoustic brace
- Backpack style case with TJ logo
- Trevor James 3C mouthpiece
"The TJTR1500SG combines modern eclat with the build- style of traditional high-end instruments. Rich and dark in character, it's not the most eco- freindly of trumpets, with all the carbon dioxide it will encourage you to pump into the atmosphere! But you do get plenty of exitement for your efforts".